The Balm by Mitzva Wellness, at 2oz/60mL is small, but oh so mighty! 300mg of Colorado grown hemp derived CBD is enhanced with all natural organic terpenes, brought to you by nature itself.
Advanced pain relief – anti inflammatory -zero THC- 100 % natural -cruelty free
Topical creams, body butters and balms are the preferred way to deliver a focused, potent CBD therapy directly to the site of pain, skin irritation, and joint inflammation. Since CBD rapidly absorbs through permeable layers of the skin and is not subject to digestive metabolic processes, the effects can be faster-acting than sublingual oils and provide a more direct site contact.
The Balm is not intended to be a full body lotion (though you may use it as such). It is a highly potent salve created to provide relief for specific areas of need.
Suggested use: apply liberally to affected area as needed
Ingredients: castor seed oil, organic coconut oil, yellow beeswax, organic jojoba seed, 300mg organically grown c02 extracted hemp CBD isolate, lavender, active terpenes:
- Camphene- anti-fungal
- Eucalyptol- anti-inflammatory
- Bisabolol- anti microbial, anti-inflammatory
- Linalool- anti-inflammatory, anti-anxiety, anti-depressant, chronic pain
- Myrecene- anti-inflammatory (enhanced with CBD) properties, analgesic , anti-biotic. Pain reducer and mild sedative.
- Limonene- anti-anxiety, anti-depressant
- A pinene- anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial
- B pinene-, anti-septic - and a bronchodilator
- D carene- anti-inflammatory, memory enhancer, bone strength
- Terpinolene- anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, anti-cancer agents
- G terpinene- anti-fungal, anti-bacterial
- Nerilidol- anti-oxidant, anti fungal, anticancer, and anti-microbial activity
- B Caryophyllene- pain relief, anti-inflammatory
It’s no wonder it called, The Balm!
All of our CBD topicals are third-party tested for potency, pesticides and heavy metals.
Our testing process ensures we offer a product that is natural, safe and consistent. All test results are available under Lab Tests.
We encourage our customers to talk to their doctor about CBD to learn more about correct serving sizes and benefits.